Partner Monthly, Where Most Needed
Will you join The Lulu Tree in our mission to prevent orphans by equipping families through the local church?
Your monthly partnership enables us to direct funds where they are most needed, supporting ongoing programs as well as providing for emergency needs. By partnering where it’s needed most, you are helping lay the foundation for The Lulu Tree’s growth. This allows for expansion in our Sustainable Farming, Church Planting, and Outreach ministries as well as providing the means to welcome new people to enter into programs like the School of Hope for Teen Moms, Pastor Training, and Microloan business development.
The Lulu Tree is dedicated to being good stewards of your gift, and we are happy to report that 98% of your donation goes directly to benefit the members of The Lulu Tree family in Africa. The remaining 2% goes to admin costs, as the North American team chooses to work for free to ensure that your donation is put into the hands of those who can use it most. Read more about our commitment to financial integrity here.
To learn more about The Lulu Tree’s work in Uganda, click here. To learn more about Sierra Leone, click here. For South Sudan, click here. To learn more about our work in Liberia, click here. To partner, choose an amount from the drop-down menu below (or write in a custom amount) and click “Donate Now.”
To learn how to give offline, please go HERE.
For other partnership options, please go HERE.