Partner with Small Business Microloans

Partner with our Microloan Program and help villagers establish and grow small businesses! Administered and overseen by the local church, this program gives recipients training to grow a business as well as funds to purchase needed items to get their business off the ground.

Participants have started enterprises like charcoal businesses, poultry farms, and food sales. Others have received training in tailoring and skills that allow them to provide for their families. As the businesses develop, microloans are paid back and re-distributed to others in the community–multiplying the gift and helping the entire slum or village rise from poverty.

The Lulu Tree is dedicated to being good stewards of your gift, and we are happy to report that 97% of your donation goes directly to benefit the people of the Lulu Tree family in Africa. The remaining 3% goes to admin costs, and the North American team chooses to work for free to ensure that your donation is put into the hands of those who need it most. Read more about our commitment to financial integrity here.

To learn more about The Lulu Tree’s microloan program, click here. To partner, choose an amount from the drop-down menu below (or write in a custom amount) and click “Donate Now.” To give one-time, go HERE.

To learn how to give offline, please go HERE.

Dedicate this Donation

Honoree Details

Notification Details

500 Characters left
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Credit Card Info
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.
Billing Details

Donation Total: $1.00 Monthly

© 2015 The Lulu Tree | Designed by EnterMuse.
Follow us: