Partner With Cell-Group Leaders

In Sierra Leone, the harvest is plenty but the workers are few. Villagers are hungry for the gospel and eager to go to church, and the number of people coming to the Lord increases daily. However, there are not enough trained pastors or churches to accommodate these new believers. As they wait for a pastor and for a church to be built, there is a need for someone to shepherd the people, read them the Word of God, and provide a regular time of worship and fellowship in each village. Cell Group Leaders are equipped with a Bible and taught to lead weekly groups where villagers can gather to hear the Word, sing, pray, and support one another. A small monthly stipend helps them cover expenses as they travel and build up the church one village at a time.

The Lulu Tree is dedicated to being good stewards of your gift, and we are happy to report that 94% of your donation goes directly to benefit the members of The Lulu Tree family in Africa. The remaining 6% goes to admin costs, and the North American team chooses to work for free to ensure that your donation is put into the hands of those who need it most. Read more about our commitment to financial integrity here.

To learn more about the Cell Group Leadership, click here.  To partner, choose an amount from the drop-down menu below (or write in a custom amount) and click “Donate Now.” To give a one-time gift, please go HERE.

$ 1.00
 
Select Payment Method
Dedicate this Donation

Honoree Details

Notification Details

Personal Info

Donation Total: $1.00

{amount} donation plus {fee_amount} to help cover fees.

© 2015 The Lulu Tree | Designed by EnterMuse.
Top
Follow us: