Partner with Church Planting & Pastor Development

Partner with our Church Planting and Pastor Development program and help spread the Good News throughout Africa! The Lulu Tree’s mission is preventing tomorrow’s orphans by equipping today’s families through the local church, which is the foundation for everything we do. Partnering in this area helps build and repair churches in villages and slums, providing a safe and inviting church home. Pastors are trained and supported, becoming spiritual fathers whose leadership stabilizes both the church and the community as a whole. With the church as a cornerstone, villagers know that they can come to God’s House with their needs and receive help–both spiritual and physical.

The Lulu Tree is dedicated to being good stewards of your gift, and we are happy to report that 94% of your donation goes directly to benefit members of The Lulu Tree family in Africa. The remaining 6% goes to admin costs, and the North American team chooses to work for free to ensure that your donation is put into the hands of those who need it most. Read more about our commitment to financial integrity here.

Follow the links to learn more about The Lulu Tree’s work in church planting and pastor development. To partner, choose an amount from the drop-down menu below (or write in a custom amount) and click “Donate Now.” To give one-time, go HERE.

$
Monthly
 
Dedicate this Donation

Honoree Details

Notification Details

500 Characters left
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Donation Total: $1.00 Monthly

{amount} donation plus {fee_amount} to help cover fees.

© 2015 The Lulu Tree | Designed by EnterMuse.
Top
Follow us: