Partner with Sustainable Farming

Partner with our Sustainable Farming program, and help plant the seeds of change! Our farming program is run by local employees in-country, and is designed to form a foundation that will allow for long-term growth and sustainability unique to the regions in which we work. When you partner in this area, your monthly support goes toward building a better future through purchasing farm equipment to help plant enough crops to begin a cycle of abundance, farm animals that self-propagate and provide food and income for generations to come, and other farming incidentals (such as tools, seeds, training, etc.) that help stabilize and launch a community’s farming efforts.

The Lulu Tree is dedicated to being good stewards of your gift, and we are happy to report that 97% of your donation goes directly to benefit the members of The Lulu Tree family in Africa. The remaining 3% goes to admin costs, and the North American team chooses to work for free to ensure that your donation is put into the hands of those who need it most. Read more about our commitment to financial integrity here.

To learn more about The Lulu Tree’s work in Sustainable Farming, click here. To partner, choose an amount from the drop-down menu below (or write in a custom amount) and click “Donate Now.” To give one-time, go HERE.

To learn how to give offline, please go HERE.

Dedicate this Donation

Honoree Details

Notification Details

500 Characters left
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Credit Card Info
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.
Billing Details

Donation Total: $1.00 Monthly

© 2015 The Lulu Tree | Designed by EnterMuse.
Follow us: